Thursday 13 March 2014

Howdy - Happy Thursday

Evening to all. I don't have long to go as it's only 45 minutes to bedtime but I thought it would be nice to say hello before I go. My day at work was cray-cray busy but I got through it and it's almost the weekend. 

I went for a classic look today by wearing my Tiffany & Co pearl stud earrings, and here is me today... 



And here is Lord Fox-a-lot, my fox necklace from Alex Monroe. 


This is what he looks like when not being photographed by an amateur on an iPhone... 


Isn't he gorgeous?! That reminds me. If you like foxy jewellery, which I do, then Alexis Dove makes an awesome fox ring which I am yet to get my hands on, but I hope to one day. 


What have I seen today that I like? A-ha, I did a search for "California necklace" earlier. I love California, it is special to me, so I would like to have that love hanging around my neck at some point. This is what Google came back with: 

The California necklace by Kris Nations. I was tempted to buy the silver one, but it says that it is "silver overlay". What does this mean? Silver plated brass, perhaps? No thank you. If it was solid sterling silver then I'd be very, very tempted. Anyway, it's a lovely design and comes in cute packaging - $42. 


I am watching a bit of Gossip Girl as I type. I'm really behind and only on season 4. The fiance is napping on the sofa, and the cat is napping on the armchair. In my head I'm swanning around like Blair in New York, buying up Louis Vuitton totes, Hermes scarves, and Tiffany & Co diamonds by the yard. Alas, I am here but I've got lots of online sparkly things to look at, so life is not bad at all. 

I guess that's it for tonight, it was only supposed to be a quickie. I'll come back soon with something more substantial. 

Thanks for reading, 

L. x

update: 

I forgot to add that this morning, on my way to work, I came across an amazing thing... the Chanel Candy necklace! I used to love these candy sweets as a kid, and I've never had the urge to buy anything Chanel monogrammed but this collection has me smitten. From what I can gather, it comes out in August, but here is a sneak-peak... 


No comments:

Post a Comment