Friday 15 November 2013

My Monsoon/Accessorize picks

Although I don't buy a lot of costume jewellery, I do love to look at it. I think the reason I don't buy much anymore is that in the past I've purchased costume jewellery, become really attached to it, and then I've become sad when it wears away and I have to retire it to the big Velveteen Box in the sky. 



But like I said, before I became all misty eyed and dramatic, I do still look at it more than I probably should. Monsoon/Accessorize is a good place on the high street to enable me to look, and they have some rather lovely pieces at the moment. For those of you from places other than England, Monsoon and Accessorize are the same company; Monsoon does clothes, shoes, and the occasional home accessory, and Accessorize sells jewellery, handbags, scarves, gloves, hats, stationery, etc. To confuse matters, and the reason for Monsoon being mentioned at all, Monsoon also sells Accessorize jewellery and sometimes has things that Accessorize does not… yep, very confusing! 




I've rambled tons and there are still no pictures of lovely sparkly things, so here goes… here are my top ten items from Monsoon/Accessorize. 





What I like: It's a statement necklace. I like statement necklaces. 
What I love: The colour of the "stones". Paired with the "gold", this collar necklace gives off a luxurious vibe. 

What I like: The halo reminds me of a lion's mane. 
What I love: That stone in the middle. Dreamy. 

What I like: The regal feel that it has going on. 
What I love: Those pear-shaped red stones. 

What I like: The way it reminds me of a bird of paradise. 
What I love: The extra/double chain across the top. This is a really pretty feature. 

5. Laverne earrings. £59. This is a piece from their Swarovski elements range, hence the higher price. 
What I like: Onyx is one of my favourite, favourite stones, and these remind me of onyx. 
What I love: Being Swarovski, they will be super sparkly. 

What I like: I love cord bracelets. 
What I love: The sterling silver elements. 

7. Sleek stone ring. £8. 
What I like: It's huge! 
What I love: That shade of green. 

8. Ellie flower ring. £8. 
What I like: It's a flower. 
What I love: Look at it!
What I dislike: 1. It's not sterling silver. 2. It's not mine. 

What I like: It's sleek and modern. 
What I love: The double belt loop. 

What I like: The styling. 
What I love: The pearls. 

So there you have it folks, my top ten picks! 

No comments:

Post a Comment