Saturday 21 March 2015

The Velveteen Box [Trinket Box] is OPEN!



I am pleased [and very proud] to announce that my Etsy shop is LIVE and OPEN and has two whole items in it. I have business cards and stickers on their way, so I think that it is well and truly in full swing and I could not be more excited. 

The two items are... 

A very lovely sterling silver and enamel travel charm from sunny Eastbourne, East Sussex, England.





The second... 

A beautiful, size M, 1970s gold and diamond ring. It has the most beautiful engraving on both sides and it's made from 9ct gold and was hallmarked in London. 



So, there we have it. I am so excited, and happy to have some things for sale, in a shop. It's a dream of mine and I'm feeling like I'm getting somewhere. 

Thanks for looking!

TVB - L. x

No comments:

Post a Comment