Wednesday 21 January 2015

Vivienne Westwood jewellery

Evening, folk. 

Hollyoaks is on in the background [please don't judge] and I'm wandering around the Internet, as usual, and I've just realised that I've not shared with you my latest 'must have'... 


As you can tell by the post title [and the obvious emblem on the necklace] this lovely necklace is by the one and only Vivienne Westwood. Isn't it glorious? I've said before that I'm not usually into investing my money into non-'forever' pieces but there are a few Vivienne Westwood [and Chanel] items that could sway me. I might treat myself to this one in February [after pay day]; I'll keep you posted. 

This one is called the Mini Bas Relief Choker [strange name] and can be found here

Here are a couple more nice things from VW...



Isn't it beautiful? It's called the Three row pearl drop choker in silver [it also comes in gold] and can be found here


This one is the Isolde and can be found here. This is more of a statement necklace and I have a lovely black dress that would look lovely with it on a night out. 


The sterling silver small key bracelet is very pretty and could be worn every day - it's sterling silver and a bargain at £85. It can be found here

Finally, another one that I'm very tempted by...

Isn't it pretty?! Also sterling silver and here's the link

Do you own any Vivienne Westwood gems? if so, please let me know. 

Thanks for reading, 

L. x

No comments:

Post a Comment