Friday 11 April 2014

Alex Monroe @ Fortnum & Mason

Right, I just this minute got in from work, but I just *have* to show you this absolute beauty of an Easter egg from Fortnum & Mason... 

It has Alex Monroe in it. Seriously. It does. 




You can choose between the bunny, for £200, or the bird for £225. Look at the stunning display that it comes in, with an egg covered in edible gold leaf. Could there be an egg more opulent? No. Just beautiful. Which one would you pick? If someone gets one of these beautiful, beautiful eggs please let me know by commenting & I'll share the link to your blog. I want to see REAL photos, please. I won't be jealous at all [I will, but shhh]. 


Whilst we're at it, what else do Fortnum & Mason have to offer in the shape of Alex Monroe goodies? 

They have the wonderfully intricate Buttercup fern bud necklace, for £120. 


The amazingly sweet Citrine buttercup necklace, for £120. 


The delightfully decadent Calabria flower and diamond necklace, for £155. 


And finally, the wonderfully spring-like matching Buttercup & citrine earrings, for £150. 



There are of course other goodies to be had at F&M, just search for Alex Monroe or have a wander through the jewellery section, here [link]. 

I've got to cook dinner, so I'm off for now but I'll pop in over the weekend to share some more shiny things. 

Thanks for reading, 

L. x

No comments:

Post a Comment