Tuesday 20 May 2014

Catch up - Shaun Leane talons and hooks from the Tusk collection.

Hey guys, I hope you're all well. 

I've been really busy with wedding planning and working far too much, so I'm sorry that I've neglected the blog somewhat. I've not been neglecting jewellery though, so I've got some bits and bobs to share with you at some point. I've made a few jewellery purchases for the wedding, as well as a couple of costume pieces for everyday. I've not bought anything high-end though as funds are having to be spent wisely at the moment. 

I cannot stop thinking about a pair of earrings that I saw a sales assistant wearing in a shop in Brighton and I can't wait until I can freely spend my money again because I need them in my life. I want both of these pairs to wear for different occasions. They actually sell the smaller ones in a jewellers not too far from me, so I can go and drool over them when I fancy. They will make it on to my birthday wish list later in the year if I've not managed to get them by then (and with the wedding fast approaching I don't think I will have managed before then). 

1. Shaun Leane silver talon earrings. 

2. Shaun Leane silver and rose gold vermeil hook earrings size 1


What else has happened? I've received my wedding present, which I'll show you after the wedding. We've bought my Groom's wedding ring. I'll show you my new snake collection when I've got good enough light to be able to take some photos. 

So, sadly, I think that's it for now. I'm working hard on putting things in place for an exciting future endeavour, which I'll share with you all one day. Fingers crossed for now. 

Have a great evening and I'll write again soon. 

Thanks for reading, 

L. x

No comments:

Post a Comment