Sunday 22 March 2015

New items for sale! - TVB Trinket Box.

I know I've already blogged today, but I've just added my second item of jewellery to my brand new Etsy shop and I wanted to tell you all about them both. 

Here they are...



The first is a Victorian elephant hair and gold ring, which I think is beautiful. I'd have kept it myself if it wasn't too small. It's a UK M/N. It's unusual to see one with a pearl on it & I've got no way of finding out what type of pearl it is at the moment, but either way I think it's a lovely ring. 

The second, and actually the first thing I ever bought to go in my shop, is this 1970s gold and diamond ring. It has 9 little sparklers and some amazing engraving on the sides. The diamond settings are very worn, but it all looks secure and just makes it look well-loved. I hope it will make someone very happy soon. Also a size M/N. 

I also have some other bits and bobs in my shop, such as vintage buttons, buckles, chinaware, and other such things. I have some vintage greetings cards on their way to me and I'm hoping they will be in the shop before the end of this week. 

Oh the joys of being a shop owner - I'm loving it. I hope that in the next five years it'll be a bricks and mortar shop. Exciting times. 

No comments:

Post a Comment